Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chandannasta

Action Against A Well Known Company

Hey guys I need a help from you all regarding a well known company known as Oriflame which is for cosmetics. I want to know their hiearchy's email addresses means the president, the CEO of the company and every 1 well known as this companies goods in mumbai branch half of them are either out of stock or unavailable and the delivery of the goods is done very very late say after 2-3 months. I have gone through all this sufferings and I have emailed their india branch office many a times, but it goes on to deaf ears so no reply at all. You can even check the website www.oriflame.com. Guys I need your help regarding this ASAP. I am just tired of all this crap, as cops also dont take action. They say its a very big well known company and they have their own rules and regualtions. So dont do anything. So please guys if u all can help me for it.

I am a member of Oriflame cosmetics i.e. www.oriflame.co.in from past 3 months and whenever I place a order the order reaches to me after 2-3 weeks even if they say that it will come on next day. I send the mails regarding this late delivery several times to the company's oficial website email address atleast 100s and 1000s of times but there is no single reply for it. Now when we join this company we have targets to complete like 1st month 75 points, 2nd month 100 points, & 3rd Month 125 points. These points are based on each product when you sell to another customer or if these customers order products from you i.e we consultants. Now half of the products are always out of stock and unavailable in this mumbai branch office. Within the 1st 2 days of the month only it goes out of stock or either unavailable. 2nd thing when we try to call the oriflame office their all Phone lines are always busy from Monday to Friday frfom 9.30 Am - 6.00 Pm 26132151, 26132152, 26132153, 26132154. If you are from Mumbai you try all these lines then you shall come to know the pain through I go. Now I want their heirarchy's email addresses or any contact thing where I can do something for this branch of Mumbai. They Just try to increase the downline members but the office staff support is very short which is of no use. Phone lines are busy, materials are out of stock, downline members are increasing, but nothing can be done, because seniors says that we have informed them they will do something about it, but nothing has been done so far from past 3 years they are saying the same thing to all the members but nothing can be done. They have their branches in almost all over the world. Now can you let me know what to do in this case. How to take action against them?

SUE the bast@rds.

Trust me its best solutions.

Oriflame India Head Office

1st floor, 275 Piccadily House

Capt. Gaur Marg, Sriniwaspuri

(next to Okhla Railway Station)

New Delhi 110065

Customer Service

Tel: 011 - 4180 2201,2202,2203,2204,2205

E-mail: india.cs@oriflame.co.in

If they could do something its good!

Else leave them & become a reseller of avon etc etc there are many companies...

Thanks for the reply I know all that numbers very well I thought you are going to say something new about any ceo's or president's email address.