Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mmjain

Sending & Receiving Mms On Ppc 6700

I have successfully loaded the software for MMS from arcsoft and changed the server settings. I am able to receive MMS but not able to send.

Can anyone give the details of MMS server settings for reliance like gateway, Port, Doain and WAP verision

How can I miss this, I really Appreciate this Question that Reliance Dont Support MMS with Original MMS Software

Kalpak where Are You , We should teach this Reliance Guy

I have used this software which i downloaded below for your reference.

After installing I used resco registry and changed the following registry entry

HLKM/SOFTWARE/ARCSOFT/ARCSOFT MMS UA/ CONFIG/UI

EnableServerEdit Value = 1

Soft Reset

Go to Messaging

select MMS

go to menu and then MMS Configuration

Select Servers

Select Sprint PCS

Change the name to Reliance MMS

Gateway : Blank

Port No : 9201

Server Address : http://mms.relianceinfo.com

Connect Via: Reliance Mobileworld

Sending Size Limitation : 350K

WAP : 2.0

After this i tried to send a mms from PPC 6700, it connected but saild message recipt failed.

Then i sent a MMS from Nokia 6265 (Wife's Handset) to my no. and i received the MMS correctly.

There is one Issue with this that after reeceiving or trying to send the MMS the data connection does not end and we have to end it manually.

I am attaching the file for more hacking

MMS.zip

:Contento:

Hi Hetal

Any further details on MMS. Still able to receive but not able to send

Edited by mmjain

I am not even able to receive the MMS, although the settings are all alright. I do get the MMS received notification and it does connect to the Reliance World, but the message is not downloaded and I consistently get the message ' Message expired or not available'

Any suggestion?

Let me try this on

I have fighting with some Issues

if i Install some of Applications the SMS Stops comming of going Just Reflashed the AKU 3.5 from Scratch and sorted out the issue but still dont know which application is conflicting

Let me try this on

I have fighting with some Issues

if i Install some of Applications the SMS Stops comming of going Just Reflashed the AKU 3.5 from Scratch and sorted out the issue but still dont know which application is conflicting

Dear Hetal

Sunnysoft card is conflicting just disable it. sms will start incoming and outgoing

regards

atul jain

Thanx for a Zillion Times, I was Just Wondering what was Happening !!!

Again Thanks a Lots

I am not even able to receive the MMS, although the settings are all alright. I do get the MMS received notification and it does connect to the Reliance World, but the message is not downloaded and I consistently get the message ' Message expired or not available'

Any suggestion?

I am getting the MMS as normally as on nokia 6265. i.e., no need to go to reliance world.

Are you using the same settings i am using.

I get the same message when i use reliance mobileworld connection and i get "receipent failed" when i use my rconnect connection.

Edited by mmjain

Is somebody getting SMS delivery reports on PPC 6700.

Yes Sir I do receive SMS delivery reports on my PPC 6700 ...

AFAIK, delivery reports have been disabled by Reliance for this phone. This is what I heard from the UTStarcomm Tech Support. People here might have noticed that when starting the phone for the first time (or after hard reset), and at the time when reliance customizations are in process, a cab file named 'SMS delivery disable' or so is installed. I guess this is the real culprit.

@gauravjc:

It's strange that u are receiving the delivery reports....Are you sure you are receiving the delivery confirmation, not the 'message sent' confirmation?

Just flash it wil Reliance Extended ROM by HetalDP

It will be done

Edited by hetaldp

Hey guys... I just found some Guy on InterNet USING GMAIL to send & Recv MMS from PPC6700.

It definalty serves the purpose + u get 10mb attachment limit & u can use it even on Wi-Fi.

I found 2 main benefits of Gmail.

1) Use it to send Recv Email / MMS whatever even from Wi-Fi network or RIM 1x2000

2) Acts as near PUSH mail service

i will highlight the # 2 point. Using Mail Forwarding facility in Gmail.. u can forward all mails or selective mails to 93xxxxxxxx@mms.ricmail.com . I know you wont be ablt to dnload the message but alteast u shall get an alert with READBLE subject line. Then depending upon importance, u can connect to net n download the emails.

I dunno if any1 of you tired it or not.. but i m using this facility even on my LG phone to get email alerts. Unfortunatly i could not check it frm that phone. With PPC6700 u can even check it from the phone.

Any suggestion?

I am getting the MMS as normally as on nokia 6265. i.e., no need to go to reliance world.

Are you using the same settings i am using.

I get the same message when i use reliance mobileworld connection and i get "receipent failed" when i use my rconnect connection.

Yes, the settings the same. In my case, whenever an MMS is received, it automatically connect to 'Reliance Mobile World' conection and gets the header successfully, but when I click on download, I eventually get '' Message expired or not available'....I triede this again, but with no success.

There is an Hack for Delivary Reports

PLease Read 6700 Hacks that i have written, I am also received Delivary Reports

I already enabled the option for SMS delivery thru reg hack, but that doesn't actually enable the SMS delivery for me. Even when the 'Request Message delivery notification' option is checked, I never have received any such notification. I want to enable delivery notification very badly...it is very handy at times. Any help is appreciated.

Yes Sir I do receive SMS delivery reports on my PPC 6700 ...

Can you guide us as what you have done to get the delivery reports.

I had got the delivery reports when i had run the exe file created by hetal for ppc softwares but after hard reset i lost that.

almost after 4 weeks I am replying on RIMWEB due to sickenss. MMS is installed on verizon handsets. It seems reliance MMS server is authenticating handset using ESN. Settings of MMS are easy though locked on verizon, it can be unlocked using customized extended ROM.

Another reason why reliance has disabled SMS delivery acknowldge, when SMS is delivered sent by 6700, acknowledgement comes with MIN number and not MDN as it should be. This could be because of configuration issue at reliance end. If you want I can prove that. I just send you SMS and I have your MIN number.

There is an Hack for Delivary Reports

PLease Read 6700 Hacks that i have written, I am also received Delivary Reports

I already enabled the option for SMS delivery thru reg hack, but that doesn't actually enable the SMS delivery for me. Even when the 'Request Message delivery notification' option is checked, I never have received any such notification. I want to enable delivery notification very badly...it is very handy at times. Any help is appreciated.

If handset is from reliance only registry hack is not enough. you have to remove reliance customization in extended rom. it can not be enabled till hard reset but prior to than unlocked extended ROM and removal of customization cabs.

almost after 4 weeks I am replying on RIMWEB due to sickenss. MMS is installed on verizon handsets. It seems reliance MMS server is authenticating handset using ESN. Settings of MMS are easy though locked on verizon, it can be unlocked using customized extended ROM.

Another reason why reliance has disabled SMS delivery acknowldge, when SMS is delivered sent by 6700, acknowledgement comes with MIN number and not MDN as it should be. This could be because of configuration issue at reliance end. If you want I can prove that. I just send you SMS and I have your MIN number.

Welcome back.

True indeed !!

and when we recieve sms sent on GSM or even tata we get proper delivery report.

Success 98xxxxxxxxx is the for mat of delivery reports in WIN CE.

Edited by Shaikhsadik

How to Unlock ExROM and removal Customisation Cab

Anyone here could you post settings and steps to configure TATA Indicom MMS?

Further, Hetal's latest ROM has MMS, and in the menu the last entry is not mms configuration. I installed this cab file provided here and now the last entry in the menu is mms configuration. The tools and all are above this. How to remove? Or is this an earlier version?

Hi!

Anyone please give me TATA MMS settings? :(

lols..

ok if u say that mms is authenticated after verifying esn of handset...right

n sms delivery wid min

den do 1 thing enter ur RUIM esn/min info in ppc..den what? all ruim enabled handset get delivery n mms....

now u cant say dat esn or min is a issue....

I tried that too. There seems to be two problems:

1. the way sender is authenticated.

2. QNC connection. 6700 I am not yet able to connect using QNC

any idea how QCN is connected.