Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sashkash

Rconnect Usage On Pc Via Bluetooth Using 6275 Manual Setting

hi anyone knows how to rconnet ,internet on pc using bluetooth donge via nokia 6275 handset and not via data cable.

if any manual settings.

i have already installed nokia pc siute + bluetooth dongle ivt blue solie ,my phone has been detected,

but i still cannot connect to net via my phone , please advice step by step.

Edited by sashkash

If you have successfully installed the blue-tooth dongle, you can goto control panel--->Bluetooth Devices--->Devices--->Add...You will come to Add Bluetooth Device Wizard. Check "My Device is set up and ready". Switch on your phone and ON the bluetooth on phone. Keep it near the dongle. Click on "Next" on the wizard. Your system shall identify (find) your phone and display in the next window. Select the same and Click "Next". Select "Dont use a passkey". Click "Next". Your system shall then setup the phone as a modem on one of the COM ports...all the best friend....

hi have tried all methods but still not able to connect nokia 6265 has blutooth modem driverson the net , but 6275 does not have one.

how to activate rconnnect on thew phone

tyhere was a sms based method to activate , but i forgot the no>

the customer care and \web world r cluless about my request.

Hope you got the driver CD accompanied by the bluetooth dongle. Get the PC suite from nokia website. Install both and then try.

Dont forget to add advanced initialization commandat+crm=1;cso=33

Please continue discussion in this thread.

Closing Topic.