Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
chandannasta

Website For E-recahrge Of Sms Online

Guys I would like to know if there is any website of ercharge of sms online through any of the website's for like sms card of rs 49 for 250 sms, or 100 rs sms card for 5000 sms, or 180 rs sms card for 18000 sms. So is there any website where we can recharge it online by just making payment only to sms.

Guys I would like to know if there is any website of ercharge of sms online through any of the website's for like sms card of rs 49 for 250 sms, or 100 rs sms card for 5000 sms, or 180 rs sms card for 18000 sms. So is there any website where we can recharge it online by just making payment only to sms.

Not sure if they provide sms top ups as welll....

U can try with itzcashcards..

Well u can anytime contact me and transfer money in my ICICI account and get whatever recharge u want.

You can use HDFC Bank Online to recharge your RIM Prepaid connection with any denomination (min. Rs.10).

Do they provide reliance india card (for std) throught online services ? For ex: they have introduced 280 india card which can only be recharged through e-recharge.

all cards are availalable thru echarge

all cards are availalable thru echarge

Were u answering or asking ??????? :winko:

answering....... :winko: