Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
teja

India Reliance Phones In Us

i was wondering if u can use a Reliance CDMA Phone in the US. I would like to buy any phone under 6k. Because my phone was stolen in the US It was a Motorola KRZR K1m and buying a new phone here is very expensive and i was thinking of buying a phone in India and then have my carrier program the phone. I would like to know if this is possible. I use Sprint who also uses CDMA and uses the frequencies 800mhz and 1900mhz. Please give me advice on some phones under Rs.6000

Thank you

Edited by teja

i tink u can go for...nk 2865...thats the best buy..

u wil get it for around 6200-6300..

oderwise u can also go for sum LG sets(wich r under 6k)..

Perhaps it would be good to buy only RUIM enabled phones. Consider something like the LG RD3470 if you want something inexpensive. It seems to be getting good reviews. But no cam, bluetooth or any other jazz except FM. Price would be less than 3k I guess.

Before buying any phone, it would be good to check on the SMS character limits, etc, etc.

In USA both SPRINT and VZW dont support RUIM based phones yet.

Ill suggest TEJA to go for any phone SPRINT offering as they give u latest phones and on contract u get it cheap.

We are dying to import used phones from USA and u talking about buying from here.

Ill suggest u to buy one VZW xv6700 and program it on SPRINT.

Else its all ur choice.

Perhaps it would be good to buy only RUIM enabled phones. Consider something like the LG RD3470 if you want something inexpensive. It seems to be getting good reviews. But no cam, bluetooth or any other jazz except FM. Price would be less than 3k I guess.

Before buying any phone, it would be good to check on the SMS character limits, etc, etc.

In USA both SPRINT and VZW dont support RUIM based phones yet.

Ill suggest TEJA to go for any phone SPRINT offering as they give u latest phones and on contract u get it cheap.

We are dying to import used phones from USA and u talking about buying from here.

Ill suggest u to buy one VZW xv6700 and program it on SPRINT.

Else its all ur choice.

hi i suggest u to buy lg rd 6500 its fully compatiable with both verizon n sprint carriers n available at 5500 only, even in us they provide this model on cotract basis but its costly so better go for lg rd 6500 or anyther lg models as they are easy to program for the respective services providers .

US cdma is not compatiable with ruim.

regards

praveen

Dont Buy anything from Here

Just Buy any Refurbished / Second Hand phone from Ebay.com and get it Delivered to USA address, Be Sure You buy Sprint Service Phone.

hey guys thanks for ur advice but the problem with buying a phone in US is that even a USED phone costs around 220 dollars. and i figured its much cheaper in iNdia.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sprint-Power-Vision-MO...1QQcmdZViewItem

MOtorola V3m - its still 76$ on auction & less then 4 hrs left. i assume it would end up in 120$ range.

UPDATE:

found another at 130$ buy it now

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sprint-Motorola-Razr-V...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by petar