Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
·abhishek·

Help Setting Up A Discussion Forum For Food Lovers

hiii this is abhishek from icfai business school gurgaon. we are planning to setup a discussion forum for food lovers across the country. its part of bigger plan of a food portal later on.

i have booked 5gb webspace with godaddy.com and also registered my domain name. i plan to start with free phpbb and later upgrade to VB....bt am zeo on techie knowledge. so would this be a hinderance in smooth working of the forum?

i request our fellow techie frnds here if any1 can help and guide me in this regard it would do a gr8 service to all the the food lovers among us ;-)

dont they tell u about group work in ICFAI ?? you have mentioned "WE are planning..." who all are in this WE.

dude u need to get in people with knowledge in this field involved in this project. If its part of bigger picture... MBA's cant run the show alone..

also why would some1 wanna help u all the way in setting up a portal for nothing..?? think abt it..

Get partners - Share RISK- Share rewards.. Draw a clear picture in terms of who does what & gets how much.

i m sure u already know all this crap... but hey.. revision never killed any1 .. :thumb:

dont they tell u about group work in ICFAI ?? you have mentioned "WE are planning..." who all are in this WE.

dude u need to get in people with knowledge in this field involved in this project. If its part of bigger picture... MBA's cant run the show alone..

also why would some1 wanna help u all the way in setting up a portal for nothing..?? think abt it..

Get partners - Share RISK- Share rewards.. Draw a clear picture in terms of who does what & gets how much.

i m sure u already know all this crap... but hey.. revision never killed any1 .. :thumb:

agreed. this post was towards the same objective... the partner would get stake in the venture, wht else !

gr8..! Good luck to u mate..!

I would register on yr portal..

abhishek, I've replied to you in the other topic.