Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
justanotherguy

Ignoring Nokia

Guys why dont anyones cares to post some topics regarding nokia....

Nokia ppl like me dont seem to find anything interesting in RImweb these days...

Well I guess most techies like Static etc dont have a Nokia Phone to experimenton. BTW not many ppl on this forum have Nokia phones LG RD 2030 is the most common

Nokia is a very good phone. Fewer complaints.  :lol:

Last week I bought Nokia Prepaid phone. it seems good. ;)

but untill I don't have cable for it.. :lol:

One of my friend tried some stuff with Nokia, I'll ask him to post his findings in the forum soon ;)

well one of my friend has it, i saw it yesterday.

it has group sms, melody composer, ringtone sending facilty

i mean it rocks man. and he had some pretty good ringtones too

only the shape size and too much light

otherwise great phone

oh god. good thing i didnt try to exchange it with someone else.

but my friend told me it had those facilities. and i thought since it was based on some other nokia model it would have.

now we can upload ringtone using pc sink provided on nokia site,

anywayz i thing R-world starts supporting ringtone to 2280

well guyz my friendz using 2280 with all the happening tones like nescafe, bacardi theme, hero, shaggy angel, sexy bitchy by tata young and lots more they keep changing thier tones from time to time .

did any1 of u guyz know when this reliance guyz gonna launch nokia camera phone

am really f****d up with these samsung lg and all F*****g phones reliance offering

guys just check this 6625 its really coool, and even TATA offering 3105 with humtum offer this handset also hot .

anywayz we have to wait till this bored BUDDHAS of reliance launch some of nokia model.

P.S.Excuse my language try to understand my frustation

hi wait guys reliance is going t o launch much more new models...at competitive pricing...not the rates like tata...

hi wait guys reliance is going t o launch much more new models...at competitive pricing...not the rates like tata...

hey greens is tht true??

and where u got tht info from?? saala i checked with reliance ccc on *333 and all the possible web worlds even i got reply from thier website saying tht they dont have any info regarding launching nokia camera phone,, and ya i even checked with nokia stores and website both on nokia.co.in and nokia-asia.com even they replyed same thing.

so where u getting this info from??

3105 is not at all a good model i mean there noting new or advance in this model just a 4k color disply and polyphonic tones and 2mb space to download games on tatas wap setting less thn average.

well guys it seems reliance gonna launch more nokia models in near future as nokia site (wwwnokia.co.in) indicating 6 very new and latest CDMA phones.

well we have major player of WLL in india is reliance,tata and bsnl,

so i think after this colour celebration reliance will launch nokia models for GSM users to convert to reliance.

well hope so

its wait and watch situation

DO YOU GUYS NOTICED CDMA SPECIAL ADS OF NOKIA ON INDIAN TELEVISION...SO THIS INDICATES THE THINGS GOING TO COME IN FUTURE....BE PREPARED....