Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Hetal's Aku 3.5.4.b, Sprint Radio 1.27, With Registry Tweaks

for wi-fi pls ensure...

1. wifi router has dhcp server enabled

2. correct security key is being used while connecting (wep or wpa etc)

Sunny, are you able to connect now?

I think all data service were down last night in Delhi.

I wasnt able to connect to R world/ r connect. Its working fine now.

P>S> by the way was it you who had called me a up a couple of weeks ago?

hey everybody guess wht am posting from relmob wrld wow. is server ko bhi tabhi band hona tha lol. so its working now though it gives ascess denied for many sites. but this is good . tell me bout sum working I'm programs. wifi still not working. yes tanveer it was me. and wifi shd work at hotspots?

hey everybody guess wht am posting from relmob wrld wow. is server ko bhi tabhi band hona tha lol. so its working now though it gives ascess denied for many sites. but this is good . tell me bout sum working I'm programs. wifi still not working. yes tanveer it was me. and wifi shd work at hotspots?

The services have been restored today afternoon. They had a major problem in mumbaiand the network in most part of the country was down since yesterday night.

Hey I am using GPS on my mobile, and am using Mapking Asia with Maps of Mumbai and Delhi, and trust this thing works amazing. Of course I did not buy mapking software, if u need it PM me. Check out this post of mine http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?show...amp;#entry86843

yeah you will need a GPS reciever device, which can cost around 1500-2000.

Software of course can be cracked but you will need a reciever anyways

Edited by Hellangelo

what reciever are you using?

how much did you buy it for?

Hetal is it possible to extract QCN files from ROM kitchen? I want QCN, QCT, QCTUSB dll files and my be other files.

hetal...

i think now might be the time u started a post on cooking rom too... by posting ur kitchen and then letting everyone explore... although lotsa forums already rant on and on about this but im sure we can do with our very own guru here :winko:<_<

Regarding Bluetooth GPS recievers...

Yes - they are readily available on Ebay .com - priced betweeb 50-100$ depending upon model.

You can even use google maps with this. I dont have the receiver with me, but i know ppl who use it in USA & gets it to work accuratly. Maybe cause goole maps have detailed road maps of USA & not india. (Using google maps uses yr Data connection & you may be charged for it)

This is how it works..

Depending upon the GPS receiver - it is tracked by 6, 8 , 12 , 16, 32 satellites. The Receiver gets co-ordinates information from satellites.

Then there receiver sends info over bluetooth to the Software in PPC.

The software needs compatible city maps to give u accurate position with respect to roads,rails and other landmarks.

The accuracy depends upon the quality of reciever, software & most importantly maps.

The Satguide.in provides Maps of few main indian cities for like 999 Rs per city & they claim it to be 70% on accuracy scale.

The have a package going on rite now for 6,000 Rs - they give u Bluetooth GPS reciver + Navigation software + 1 map of city of your choice.

If you want standalone fully fucntional GPS then the package is priced at 16,000.

Further details are there on thier website.

My personal opinion is that unless u are venturing into lonely area where u wont find too many people (are such places left in india anymore??)

then you can use GPS... otherwise its better to check with locals..

Also in city like mumbai where u have N number of small gullies & by-roads - No maps can trace all those roads. So u may not have complete information in first place.

google now has good road maps for many indian cities.of course live traffic situation would require gps. i often use google maps it comes in handy.thanks for the info about recievers.

Hello Hetal.

1.Ring tone ringing time is,very short Before taking the phone the missed call notification Comes. How to increase the ringing interval ?

2. To increase Volume ?

3. How to see the orientation icon in the today menu?

4. Can we Connect PPc thro bluetooth to a GSm phone working as a modem ?

5. when net RConnect we can not receive Calls but thro Rworld we Can yes?

6. Can u add a toggle Switch for changing between R world,Connect and R net Connect?

7. How to auto disConnect net Connection ?

Sorry for asking So many questions

Kindly help! -

Hello Hetal.

1.Ring tone ringing time is,very short Before taking the phone the missed call notification Comes. How to increase the ringing interval ?

2. To increase Volume ?

3. How to see the orientation icon in the today menu?

4. Can we Connect PPc thro bluetooth to a GSm phone working as a modem ?

5. when net RConnect we can not receive Calls but thro Rworld we Can yes?

6. Can u add a toggle Switch for changing between R world,Connect and R net Connect?

7. How to auto disConnect net Connection ?

Sorry for asking So many questions

Kindly help! -

1. Problem of Reliance (30 Second only)

3. Very General Question

5. RCOnnect and RWorld Uses same Connection Methodology if We are not using NetConnection for 60 Seconds it goes into Sleep Mode after in Sleep mode we can receive calls.

6. Nope but we can develope some Software for Easier Switching Between the ISP / Connections

7. Auto Disconnect dont works for CDMA Conection

Hi hetal....i hve installed bluetooth in my system can u please tell me how to active syn and broadband internet service of tata which i use it in desktop ...pl explain step by step

thanks

Hetal Bhai... i was wondering how much would u have made till date had u charged just 6 Rs per min like 1234 services of Reliance & did all the troble shooting on that HELPLINE.....

Hetal Bhai... i was wondering how much would u have made till date had u charged just 6 Rs per min like 1234 services of Reliance & did all the troble shooting on that HELPLINE.....

Dont know about HP, but i wud have made huge money till now, providing free service since 2004 lol

thanks Hetal for your prompt reply..

what i asked is landscape/horizontal mode. before upgrading it is there in the task bar.if it is possible to put there?

Hi Hetal,

I was trying to find out the cracks folder in programs and the sms scheduler but could not find it. I had reflashed with the latest 69 MB rom. Did i do something incorrectly. Rest everything is working perfectly. Also Pls can you explain what the codes in the EPST folder mean and do.

Amit Oberoi

EPST is only for Advanced users for changing evey CDMA related parameter it very Risky and you could loose your Connectivity also on the Phone. Be care full while using it.

PS: After about 5 flashes I am able to up my sprint phone with your ROM but now I request following:

Hetal, I appreciate your efforts but this is my suggestion to build ROM with following only: Clean and simple I want to try sending MMS trials.

1. ArcSoft MMS Preconfigured with Reliance Setting (Atlast Incomming MMS with Picture is Working Perfectly)

3. Megasoft PocketCalc (Advance and Scientific Calculator)

4. AtekSoft CoolCamera 1.13 (Pre-Activated)

6. skb Group SMS (Activate it)

7. SMS Reply (Free)

8. RJV SMS Scheduler 1.0 (Free)

9. WM5 Storage 1.75

12. AdorbeReader

13. Resco Explorer 2007

14. PIM Backup

16. Call Blocker (Free)

17. Bluetooth Browsing of Other PC (BT-FTP-Out)

18. Allows Inbound Bluetooth (BT-FTP-In)

20. New Contact Manager, Save Conacts from SMS and Call History and sort by Name and Surname

25. Better A2DP Support with Software on/off Switch

27. HTC Touch Audio Player 28. Optional Bluetooth Printer / FTp / Browser / Audio Gateway Support

29. New Communication manager from HTC Touch

34. Cybertron Voice Dialer

36. Transcriber (Better Character Writting Recognisation)

38. O2 Running Program

39. Toggle BT for ON / OFF of A2DP Profiles

40. Total Commander

45. Intent Midlet Manager (With Reduced Font Size)

47. TCMPM 0.81 Player (Icon as PLayer)

52. WModem is Back

No visible extended ROM.

3. PreInstalled Reliance MMS Setting

4. PreInstalled Rel World Connection

5. PreInstalled Rel NetConnect Connection

6. PreInstalled Call Divert and Call Forward Setting Menu

7. Customised Extended ROM

8. Default.htm and Default_0409.htm have been placed as Default Home page for RWorld Shortcut in it.

10. Camera Resolution Set to 1.3 Megapixel / Super Fine JPG with Store Directory as \Storage Card\My Documents\Camera

11. Missed Call Alert / Reminder made on

13. Bluetooth / Ident set to PPC-6700

15. FlightMode by End Key made on so no Accedental Phone off by End key

16. Word Suggetion Started after 2 Character in input Methods

17. Save Sent Message made on

18. Voice mail set to *600

19. WModem made on for Multi-NAI

22. by Default OBex (Object Exchange made) ON

23. Delete Voice Mail Button Made on

25. Clear Mype Made ON

26. Glyph Cache for Icon have been Increased

27. Menu Animation made OFF

35. Time Zone for India have been Set

36. Atek Soft Camera Resolution set to 1 Mega Pixel

37. Atek Soft Default Save Directory made to \Storage Card\my Documents\My Pictures

THis is simple more functional ROM than having too many things.

Edited by kshah

Don't forget the magicall as this helps reliance customers to change + to 00 when in india. other rules can also be set. call block is also possible.

Hetals AKU 3.5.4.B is out and ready for Download

• for link see the First Page

• For Change log please See the First Page

Hetals AKU 3.5.4.B is out and ready for Download
  • for link see the First Page

• For Change log please See the First Page

Trying it out now. Flashing in progress. will get back.

will try out later tonight.