Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
milind2517

Check Out This Hot Software..

I was jus surfing the net and came across this software.. Which i was looking very hardly..

Link

It says it can send sms from cdma phones. I have not tested it. But seems to be great. But is is a priced software. any way we will make a way out..! :confuse:

It has much advanced features like group sms n so on.. Guys just check n post the updates..

Hetal @

Hope atleast this works to send sms from cdma phone/

i guess hetal was quite succesul to develope a software to send sms from cdma phones/ handsets..

am i wrong?

btw do u suggest we should crack the software..?

Hetals tool had almost all to match and was free ... forget this :cheer: _

hetal's soft is even better

^^^

Well it didnt work out for me..

I was trying to work it out since last one year.. N till date it dint work out so i gave up..

must have made some error.

I was one of the first people here to try out hpsms server and I am sure i would be knowing far less about computers than you.It worked perfectly for me.

I dont see why you should have faced any problem.

I did not use it much since I shifted to linux.

Now since I am forced to use windows because of PPC, I might use it a little more.

Its Simple man

You require a PC with Windows XP SP2 Installed (Not XP SP1 Installed and then Upgraded)

You Require MS .Net 2 and It Two Patches to be installed

And After that download HPSMS-Server 2.35 and Run using Cable (If giving Date Error Set the Date to m/dd/yyyy)

You require DKU2 or CA-53 or CA-70 Cables

Remember DKU5 - or CA-43 Cable and Mobile using that Cable is not supported for SMS CDMA-PDU Mode

I am senidng atleast 35000 to 50000 SMS a month using 2 Nokia 2865 one Connected Using Microsoft Bluetooth Stack another using CA-70 Cable

CA-53 and DKU-2 Cable is Same CA-70 Cable have Same Connection but in addtion it also have USB to Phone CHarger Pin so the Phone Keeps on Charging while Sending SMS

Edited by hetaldp

Hey Hetal Thanks for the tip.. <_<

But the problem using the software is not the connection type or the settings.. I have tried a lot on this issue.. I have the problem with user interfearnce.. Its very hard to undersatnd the application.

As told u.. I am able to connect the phone via Data cable CA 53. It is showing the right phone connected to the right port also..

But after that the jigsaw begins.. :winko:

A end user would never simpley understand the use.. Even i dint get it.. how to start.. First u have to write a sms.. Or pick it from the xls queue. Well for me the send to queue option was availabe only after selecting the mbd file. But even after the sms are sent to the queue.. when i start the server there is a error..

I would send u the complete log the step by step connection screen shot.. Tell me where i am going wrong..

I want this to work at anycost hetal.. :help: Bcoz after that i would decide which gsm operator to go with.. Airtel for GPRS or Hutch for sms free.. As i told before hetal try thinking on this again.. Plzz create a simple interferance program.. like that sholud have simple options like Connect, Write sms, send.. Just as the nokia text message editor.. I can help u for the same if u r interseted.. Like i will design the Graphics window.. Or the connection methods.. Please provide me with the cdma at commands..

Well znisms is working for me... But the problem is that it is sending a ad sms with sms.. so friends we will have to crack this nut..

@ hetal & copperco2

Can u help out to do this..

Its Simple man

You require a PC with Windows XP SP2 Installed (Not XP SP1 Installed and then Upgraded)

You Require MS .Net 2 and It Two Patches to be installed

And After that download HPSMS-Server 2.35 and Run using Cable (If giving Date Error Set the Date to m/dd/yyyy)

You require DKU2 or CA-53 or CA-70 Cables

Remember DKU5 - or CA-43 Cable and Mobile using that Cable is not supported for SMS CDMA-PDU Mode

I am senidng atleast 35000 to 50000 SMS a month using 2 Nokia 2865 one Connected Using Microsoft Bluetooth Stack another using CA-70 Cable

CA-53 and DKU-2 Cable is Same CA-70 Cable have Same Connection but in addtion it also have USB to Phone CHarger Pin so the Phone Keeps on Charging while Sending SMS

Hetal, can the application be developed so that it supports Nokia3125?

Vishal