Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chandannasta

Cell Phones On Installement

Guys, I would like to know if there are any shops selling cell phones on installment basis. Is mobilestore.in a genuine website selling cell phones at original price. Please let me know guys and I would also like to know is there any1 who can let me know orange contact address of a number I have got please.

Go to HUTCH SHOP for that number of Orange - now HUTCH.

Guys, I would like to know if there are any shops selling cell phones on installment basis. Is mobilestore.in a genuine website selling cell phones at original price. Please let me know guys and I would also like to know is there any1 who can let me know orange contact address of a number I have got please.

there are so many shops in mumbai, which will sell you anything that you want on installment. you might get one store in your neighburhood.

mobilestore is just another shop that as might open in your/ near colony. it offers the same discount that anyother store will offer. but what extra it is offering is 'assurance of the goods being genuine'.

If you want installment then you can also try indiatimes shopping- knockout offers which gives mobiles at early impossible prces and if you have a ICCI card then the installement are also accepted/ you can pay in installment tothe card company.

here is the link- (hope it stays active tll you visit the shop)

http://shopping.indiatimes.com/ism/faces/t...p;k11=&k12=

Some credit cards provide installment facilities upto 3 months