Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
supernova

Data Card Relaunched With New Offers

Data Card Relaunch, which is being announced by Shri. S P Shukla in a press conference in Bangalore today.

The highlights of the offers are:

A) Free Data card bundled along with 12/24 months advance rental payment

12 Months Offer : Pays 12 months advance rental of Freedom data plan

(Rs. 650 pm plus ST) and gets a free data card with bundled 12 months usage of 1 Gigabyte/month . Additional data usage .i.e above 1GB/Month will be charged at Rs.2/MB

24 Months Offer : Pay 24 months subscription of Swift 40 (Rs. 400 pm plus ST) and get a free data card with bundled 24 months usage of 20 hours in peak hours + 20 hours in offpeak hours usage every month.

Additional data usage will be charged at Re. 0.5/min.

B ) Buy data card outright at:

PCMCIA data card Rs. 2990

USB data card Rs. 2850

^^^

It seems to be a nice offer for those who want the freedom data plan. They will get the data card for free.

@supernova

Can you please tell us if these data cards are the same as the old ones or they are different. By that I mean like TATA too had announced a Data Card at Rs.2850/- which does not support voice calls. So can you confirm about this Rs.2850/- data card from Reliance that it supports voice calls or not.

Regards.

The same old data card supports voice and data.

huawei USB data card(EC325) support voice call, also it can use with linux,

but

Rs2850 i don't know which device they are offeering.

My choice is GO for huawei itself , for convint, easy, and good after sales service, instead of ZTE or any other.

yes its the same data card usb . only price dropped . supports data , voice , sms

ZTE MC315 - Rs. 2990

Huawei EC321 - Rs. 2900

Huawei EC325 - Rs. 2850

I hope TATA will reply back reducing the cost of plug 2 surf ( USB-EC325) to Rs. 2850 and may be Plug 2 surf whiz (Pen Drive) to around Rs.1000. Eagerly waiting for TATA's reply..........

Edited by kesav

ZTE MC315 - Rs. 2990

Huawei EC321 - Rs. 2900

Huawei EC325 - Rs. 2850

I hope TATA will reply back reducing the cost of plug 2 surf (EC325) to Rs. 2850 and may be Plug 2 surf whiz to around Rs.1000. Eagerly waiting for TATA's reply..........

as it is with all reliance initiatives, this will also take some time to get it on their website. lets hope by the time it gets listed , tata may relaunch its products..

sooner the better.

Hmm

Does not sound as a good offer. We have to pay the rental in advance and the plan is same old one. Either 1 GB for Rs.650 or Rs.20 per hr (20 hrs - 400 Rs)

Seems Reliance launched it to lure customers who are planning to buy BSNL data card - which will be Rs.250 (plus 150 rental) per month for UNLIMITED internet.

Oh well, may be TATA wil lbring something like this but sure, there won't be any pleasant surprises :)