Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
manishag

Suggestion Of Broadband

Dear Friends

I am using Airtel broadband in delhi at my home but the service support from their side is pathetic so i want to switch to some other operator. at my location Tata Broadband and Reliance Prepaid broadband the MTNL are available. so as per your experience which operator i sud use. I want 256+kbps unlimited speed

"service service support from their side is pathetic" - in the sense you have been experiencing downtimes or some thing else ?

I've heard good things about AirTel broadband, but if you are experiencing downtimes in your area then you might have to look for other operators. TATA Indicom, Reliance BroadNet and MTNL are good providers as well, but check it with other people in your area before selecting one. For instance, I've heard TATA Indicom (VSNL) service is very bad in some parts, but at the same time it has been rock solid for me. So it just varies depending upon the place. I use Reliance BroadNet as well and its rock solid too for me. Price wise, Reliance BroadNet Prepaid will be Rs.1200 for 300 kbps (30 days) with unlimited data transfer while TATA Indicom is Rs.1000 + tax for 256 kbps unlimited data transfer. MTNL should be the cheapest, I guess they have the same plans as BSNL does ?

boss they took atleast 1 week to resolve the issue. like my speed was pathetic from last 2 weeks finaly today at 10:30 at night engineer came and found that there is some problem in there exchange. Similarly they tried for 7 months to activate Hello Tunes and finally they gave up saying that there is some problem in backend.

also in terms of service i also want to know that if i go for 256 kbps line what type os speed i'll get from TATA,Reliance or MTNL.

Today tata guy told me that they provide dedicated line in broadband with fixed ip and their line is 1:2 for home users. is it true or he is just trying sell his product.

friends please help me out I am totaly fedup with Airtel and i really wanted to switch to other service provider.

I dunt think u need a dedicated line, its v costly, cost is in lakhs for dedicated line. U r a home user & u shud opt for ne home plan.

Go for MTNL if you get that..

yaar the tata guy told me that its for Rs 1000 per month for 256 kbps 1:2 dedicated line.

but finally after 3 weeks Airtel resolved the problem of my BB but because of this great service I want to switch to other service provider. my usage is ver high 40 to 50 GB per month so whats ur experience with tata

yaar the tata guy told me that its for Rs 1000 per month for 256 kbps 1:2 dedicated line.

but finally after 3 weeks Airtel resolved the problem of my BB but because of this great service I want to switch to other service provider. my usage is ver high 40 to 50 GB per month so whats ur experience with tata

what is the data transfer that is offered. I dont think it will be more than 2gb per month.

pl. check the details. and more.. it is said 256kbps but the load is mostly much below it..

lucky guy that you have so many options. are you in delhi or bombay?

anyways here is my take.

i have very rarely heard any complaint about airtel. though its not .available in my area i would love to try it once it is. the night top up thing is what i like about airtel.

in delhi TATA is very infamous. it took them 25 days to tell me they can not give the service in my area. they take the check and even deposited it before ascertaining if it was available in my area. it took another month to refund my money. heard they have a pathetic cc too. check one of the threads here or go to mouthshut.

my episode is a year old, they may have improved now.

If in Mumbai MTNL would be best for you. they have an 849 plan with spwwds upto 2 mbps, monthly limit of 1gb and free data transfer between 12-to 8. assuming your average speed during night is only 1mbps, you will still download more in 8 hrs than u will on 256kbps in a day. saves electricity too.

reliance no idea.

prices are more or less the same. 50 rs here or there.

Go for Tata indicom i have never faced any problems with them & their service also is very good.

lucky guy that you have so many options. are you in delhi or bombay?

anyways here is my take.

i have very rarely heard any complaint about airtel. though its not .available in my area i would love to try it once it is. the night top up thing is what i like about airtel.

in delhi TATA is very infamous. it took them 25 days to tell me they can not give the service in my area. they take the check and even deposited it before ascertaining if it was available in my area. it took another month to refund my money. heard they have a pathetic cc too. check one of the threads here or go to mouthshut.

my episode is a year old, they may have improved now.

If in Mumbai MTNL would be best for you. they have an 849 plan with spwwds upto 2 mbps, monthly limit of 1gb and free data transfer between 12-to 8. assuming your average speed during night is only 1mbps, you will still download more in 8 hrs than u will on 256kbps in a day. saves electricity too.

reliance no idea.

prices are more or less the same. 50 rs here or there.

I am in Delhi

In Airtel I have faced lots of problem in 1 year.

TATA is available. i just want to know that in 256 kbps whats the speed variation.

as far as some other problem is concern I know few of very senior persons of TATA.

QUOTE(manishag @ Jul 25 2007, 11:09 PM) *

what is the data transfer that is offered. I dont think it will be more than 2gb per month.

pl. check the details. and more.. it is said 256kbps but the load is mostly much below it..

yes its unlimited plan there is no such CAP of 2 GB data.

it impossible to have no cap on data transfer. where can i see the plans!

I think MTNL would be a good choice.

I have had not more than a day of total downtime in almost an year of use.

it impossible to have no cap on data transfer. where can i see the plans!

you cane view the details on

http://www.tataindicombroadband.com/

Mtnl support s**ks though problem hardly............occurs however anything goes wrong u'll be hitting ur head with wall :clap: No one is there 2 listen

^^^

@GSV13

I 100% agree with you my dear friend, the service of MTNL is very very poor. One of my friend suffered a lot due to this.

Regards.

Edited by Honest