Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Tata Indicom Launched Night Unlimited Addon For Rs.99 At 2 Mbps !

The Night Unlimited plan allows you to use your Tata Indicom Broadband connection for free between 9 p.m. and 9 a.m. - you will not be charged for any time that you spend on the internet in this period. For a nominal charge of Rs. 99 per month, you can experience unlimited internet at speeds of up to 2Mbps*. The Night Unlimited plan is great value for money for someone who spends even 1 hour per day accessing the net in this time band for it will mean paying less than Rs.4 per hour for Broadband access.

This addon plan isn't available for all existing TATA Indicom customers, but for those having prepaid time based plan only.

More Details: http://www.tataindicombroadband.in/access/promo/9to9.html

FAQ: http://www.tataindicombroadband.in/nightun...dplan_faqs.html

Yeah it's a good deal if u have stable connection coz stability wise Tata Indicom BB s**ks well exceptional r always there......

Yeah it's a good deal if u have stable connection coz stability wise Tata Indicom BB s**ks well exceptional r always there......

I have never faced any problems with Tata Indicom download speed is always good quite stable i would say its the best in my view. Night unlimited plan at only 99 Rs is awesome

^^^

Exactly my dear friends, night unlimited @ Rs.99/- with speeds upto 2mbps seems to be a very cool offer. Other Broadband service providers must also consider the same for the benefits of their subscribers.

Regards.

^^^

Exactly my dear friends, night unlimited @ Rs.99/- with speeds upto 2mbps seems to be a very cool offer. Other Broadband service providers must also consider the same for the benefits of their subscribers.

Regards.

Exactly its wake up time for Reliance, Airtel , BSNL

why bsnl? the concept of 2mbps was introduced by MTNL,BSNL only.

I have never faced any problems with Tata Indicom download speed is always good quite stable i would say its the best in my view. Night unlimited plan at only 99 Rs is awesome

Well i highlighted my original post part for ur reply ;)

Edited by GSV13

So prepaid means the offer can be withdrawn anytime.

The Night Unlimited plan can be used with all Time based prepaid plans. Customers on Unlimited or Volume based plans will not be able to activate this plan.

SO that means you will have to change from unlimited plans.

When your Unlimited/ Volume renewal plan becomes active, your Night Unlimited plan is automatically deactivated. However, please note that no charges that have been deducted for the Night Unlimited plan will be credited back to your account. For a Postpaid account, the Night Unlimited plan will automatically get deactivated once the Unlimited/ Volume based plan is activated on the plan start date.

they should also introduce to the volume based plans and other unlimited plans.

but before providing this 2mbps link ask them that they should link your connection on 24mbps Ericsson card not on 8mbps siemens cards. I am sure none of the operator has figured out that it will cause problem that if they link 2mbps links to siemens cards it will cause problem to all the users. I was facing problem with airtel and they figured out the problem only when i fight to north head of airtel broadband and broke one modem in front of Mr Kapil Taneja and the Megha Shukla.

^^^^

What is the need for top up on unlimited plan when they r already unlimited :lol: ......Also where do these cards come in usage in BB we just connect to ethernet card......correct me? ;)

Edited by GSV13

It is not unlimited, but time based plan. It is 180 hours per month. So during 9 AM to 9 PM, you can utilize the 180 hours per month. It is prepaid, hence the "cards".

Hmmm..i didn't get it actually. Do you mean the total 180 hours will be deducted when we use it during the night 9-9?